June 25, 2022
1:00pm, DRCSS Gym
- Graduate Information – each grad must complete the form on the DRCSS website or see Mrs. Graham directly.
- Grad gown pick up, Safe Grad Parade info pickup: June 23, 9:00-11:30.
- Any special seating requirements can be made to the office until June 24 at noon.
- If you know that you are not attending the convocation, please let the main office know asap.
- Check the DRCSS website daily (under Grad information) for the most up to date details.
- Grad PowWow – on MVSD website
- Email (or speak with) Mrs. Graham about external scholarships you are receiving. ([email protected])
Grad Day – June 25:
- Main doors will open for grads at 11a.m
- All grads must be in the MPR, in their cap and gown by 12:00pm.
- Light refreshments will be available (thank you to Safe Grad!).
- Class of 2022 photo in MPR at 12:15pm.
- Gym doors will open for spectators at 12:30pm.
- Gowns (with bags and barcodes) must be returned to Mrs. Robinson in the MPR after convocation, by 3:30pm.
- Any grad who doesn’t return their gown will be charged the full purchase price of the gown.
- Grads will receive their grad envelope, diploma, and transcript when their gown is returned.
- The DRCSS will take a photo of each grad receiving their diploma on the stage.
- The DRCSS will take photo of each grad receiving an award with the award sponsor or DRCSS staff.
After Grad – June 27:
- Students receiving awards are to come to the DRCSS to pick up their checks on June 27, 10am-3:00pm
Photos – June 28:
- DRCSS photos (grads receiving diploma and with award sponsors) will be available digitally by June 28.
The votes are in: the 2022 Valedictorian is Sam Kopecky!