DRCSS Grad 2023 - June 24, 2023 - 12:00 pm - DRCSS Gym
- Graduate Information – each grad must complete the following Form, https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=fC2_Nmm_FkCyTpEyr0RH2HU9Cx098v1Al6wGOYJEESdUMTY5QlYzSkJTTUFJNVkxSFpGQTk0TDNJRC4u or see Mrs. Graham directly before Thursday June 22.
- Awards/Recognition - Any students receiving awards or recognitions from outside of the DRCSS can forward this information, including the dollar value of the award, to [email protected] before Thursday June 22 so that it can be included in the student’s convocation information.
- Grad gown pick up in Guidance office Thursday, June 22 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Safe Grad Parade info/sign pick up – Thursday, June 22 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Grad Walkthrough – Ms. Foley will be available Thursday, June 22 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm to take grads on a walkthrough of the process for grad so that they know what to expect on graduation day.
- Any special seating requirements can be made to the office until Thursday, June 22 at noon.
- If you know that you are NOT attending the convocation, please let the main office AND Guidance know asap.
- Check the DRCSS website daily (under Grad information) for the most up to date details.
Grad Day – Saturday June 24:
- Main doors will open for grads at 10:30 am.
- All grads must be in the MPR, in their cap and gown by 11:30 am.
- Light refreshments will be available.
- Class of 2023 photo in MPR at 11:45 am.
- Gym doors will open for spectators at 11:30 am. Convocation will begin at 12:00 noon.
- Gowns (with bags and barcodes) MUST be returned to Mrs. Robinson in the MPR after convocation, by 2:30 pm. Any grad who does not return their gown will be charged the full purchase price of the gown. Grads will receive their grad envelope, diploma, and transcript when their gown is returned.
- The DRCSS will take a photo of each grad receiving their diploma on the stage.
- The DRCSS will take photo of each grad receiving an award with the award sponsor or DRCSS staff.
- Valedictorian – This year's potential grads voted Matthew Zurba as their Valedictorian! Congratulations Matthew!
After Grad – Monday June 26:
- Students receiving awards are to come to the DRCSS Main office to pick up their cheques on Monday June 26, 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-3:00 pm.
Photos – Wednesday June 28:
- DRCSS photos (grads receiving diploma and with award sponsors) will be available digitally by Wednesday, June 28