- A safe grad meeting for all potential 2020 graduates and parents will be held in the MPR on Wed. Sept. 25 at 7pm at the DRCSS. The 2019 safe grad executive will run the meeting and hand on information, and committee binders/buckets to the newly formed executive. Please attend this organizational meeting to start your planning for safe grad 2020!
- Off Site Activity forms have been sent home today Per. 2. All students will need this form signed by a parent/ guardian and returned no later than Thursday Sept. 26. These forms are for students to be able to leave the premises with their classes /teachers. (Form is attached as well. You can print it, sign it, and scan it back to the DRCSS using the email email@example.com. All Grade 9 students have completed this form and will NOT need to complete another one.
- Are you looking for volunteer hours for your resume? The Dauphin Kings are looking for volunteers to run their new merchandise booth. You can enjoy watching the games for free, while also expanding your resume! See Mrs. Sparrow for more details.
- The first PAC meeting will be held Sept. 24 at 6pm in the library. All parents/ guardians are welcome to attend.
- Goodine is starting a lunch time school enhancement club. This will involve projects to improve the look of the school with positive messages and art work. If you are interested, please see her for details.
- Student council is looking for grade nine students to serve in a variety of capacities this school year. Applications are available in the office for pick up. Hand in completed applications to Mrs. Goodine or Mr. Byckal. Application deadline is Tuesday September 17th at 3:30.
- The Perfect Attendance incentive for September will be FREE lunch for the month! As well as there will be VIP Parking passes. To qualify, you must not have any absences or lates!
- Grade 9 Immunization packages have been sent out. Please hand them into the office. If you have not received your package, please see the office.